I missed posting my 5 for Friday yesterday so I’m posting today.
- Yesterday was national crayon day I reviewed The Crayon Box that Talked By Shane DeRolf
- I have been focusing on finding some amazing multicultural lit books. This week I read Lost and Found Cat: The True Story of Kunkush’s Incredible Journey By Amy Shrodes and Doug Kuntz
- Tomorrow is National Autism Awareness Day. I have a nephew with Autism so it is close to my heart. I love the story Ian’s Walk: A Story about Autism By Laurie Lears
- My class has been very excited about dinosaurs lately. I found this amazing story and my kids loved it!!Barnum’s Bones: How Barnum Brown Discovered the Most Famous Dinosaur in the World By Tracey Fern
- I am planning on reviewing my favorite Easter books this week.