Yesterday was my school Read-A-Thon. So I wasn’t able to post my 5 for Friday.
- This month I have been focusing on National Woman’s month. I read Dolley Madison Saves George Washington By Don Brown and Marching with Aunt Susan By Claire Rudoff Murphy to my class. I have a few more I will be sharing with them this week.
- It is almost St. Patrick’s Day. It is the only day I will wear all green. I will be sharing How to Catch a Leprechaun By Adam Wallace with my class along with a few others.
- I am still working on the list of stories I wanted to finish reviewing for Black History month. Today I reviewed Voice of Freedom: Fannie Lou Hamer: The Spirit of the Civil Rights Movement By Robert F. Sibert
- My class has been doing A- LOT of reading for March is Reading month, I have been enjoying reading them stories about libraries. Librarian on the Roof! A True Story By M. G. King and Froggy Goes to the Library By Jonathan London
- Please let me know if you have any books you would like to see reviewed. An in Linkz up