Hello All! TGIF even though it was a short week it was long days!
- I spent Tuesday teaching my students about Presidents. These were two of the best stories I found on Presidents Abe Lincoln: His Wit and Wisdom from A-Z By Alan Schroeder and Meet Thomas Jefferson Patricia A. Pingry
- We have also been learning about Black History Month. These were some of my favorites My Uncle Martin’s Big Heart, If a Bus Could Talk Faith Rinnggold, Talkin’ about Besse By Nikki Grimes.
- We are using the Pirate theme from the Scholastic book fair as our March is Reading theme. So stay tuned for Pirate books coming this weekend.
- I will also be looking into fairy tale books to teach with.
- I took an amazing online circle time course through growingbookbybook.com. If you have time check out her site.
Thanks for letting me share with you tonight.